Small X-mas party!

Yesterday 1.12. we had a meeting in Sello library in Espoo. We reserved a room for our use and it was totally free of charge! Most of the team members were away due to being super busy with christmas sales and preparations, but three of us managed to meet up for a small party. 

We (Sasha, Simona and Nelli) made some paper decorations and package cards for our presents. We had different kinds of papers, scissors, paper punch cutters, glue and washi tape. Everyone also brought something to eat, so we had glögi, cherrymuffins and some salty pastries to enjoy while making cute christmassy stuff! 

Here are some pictures of what we made, I hope you enjoy them. Next time it would be great to have a bigger crew available!

ö7










3 comments:

  1. Wow, looks so fun! I wish I could have joined you. Well, looking forward to the next chance!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Was so nice! A pity I could not join I am not missing the next one!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw! Looks like you had a lot of fun! You made some amazing cards!! I wish I could've been there! But I'll see at least some of you at Ofelia, right!

    xoxo,
    Raisa

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comment!